Dare One

Today it starts.

Day to Day Dare that is. This is where I, Gretchen Dare, will be posting blogs about the goings on of the day, or my thoughts throughout the day, with the plan to follow up those things with a coinciding dare. A dare for me, and those reading.

I've been thinking of doing this blog for awhile. I've had the name picked out, even wrote some posts, but never published them.

Then I got an idea for a book! It's got a great title. I started writing it and then I got stuck, and thought, writing a blog would be so much better! Less commitment. Can flow day to day without all being the same topic. And so, here we are. Perhaps this launch is the most productive form of procrastination - because I'm still writing - and I believe the the more one writes the better a writer they become....hmmmm...

So, here is my dare for today. Take something you're having trouble committing to and commit to trying it, pursuing it, working on it, for at least 15 minutes each day for the next 30 days. That's my goal. We'll see if I do it.

Thanks for reading!!
G.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friendship

I did​ it!

What I Do